Friday 8 June 2012

COWGIRL







On the way to visit a friend last night, we met some of the neighbors. They were very friendly, all had names starting with the letter i. The shyest one came finally to greet, with a star on her forehead. Her name was Iltapuku, "Evening Dress". Kisses were very wet and sweet.


"The grass is greener on your side", I told them.


How they are so gorgeous, with their eyes and kind minds. How they stand with their thin ankles.


Have a happy weekend with some greetings of furry friends!


(The fourth photo by M.)

18 comments:

  1. so cute. The look is a tenderness ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi voi kun ovat suloisia ja kivoja :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile so much, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Thank you for coming here!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful post and I love your comment to your new friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, calves are so adorable - I remember letting a calf lick my hand when I was younger (I think it was the salt on my skin).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What absolute lovelies they are. xolj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I've been seeing a lot of this sweet animal lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice to see more of their happy beings around.

      Delete
  8. Awww such sweet shots! I am new to the blog and just love your photographs. The first in particular is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete